Whether you’re a buyer, machinist, engineer, or weekend tinkerer, the free iEngineer iPhone app is packed with fastener information to help you.
- Fractional/decimal cross reference chart
- Drill chart with 523 bit sizes
- 9 common inch head styles with 3D views, key dimensions, and grade markings
- Inch/metric conversions throughout
- Detailed info on 93 different inch screws, #0 to 4″, for all standard pitch values
- Torque and strength values for 29 material grades
- Shear force values
Within the app, you can pay $1.99 for a metric database with similar information on 210 metric screws, sizes M1.0 to M100.
Learn more about the app by clicking the video above or simply downloading it on your iPhone through the Apple Store.