Officially, winter doesn’t start for a month. But here in New England, we can get walloped next week.
So it’s not too early to be thinking about snow and ice clean up.
With that in mind, Atlantic has compiled a quick Do’s and Don’ts pictorial guide for using ice melt and added it to its ever-growing Helpful Tech Tips section.
- Should you apply ice melt over snow?
- What are the two main types?
- When should you use each?
- What’s the advantage of using colored ice melt?
- What’s the best way to keep it out of your facility?
Atlantic explains it all here, so you can play it safe this winter.