Atlantic Fasteners is a distributor of fasteners and industrial supplies in Agawam, Massachusetts. We stock over 17,508 varieties of commercial,military, aerospace and made-to-print fasteners, plus industrial and safety supplies.
- $13 million in sales
- 65, bar-code-based, vendor-managed inventory programs
- 47 employees and a total of 44,500 square feet of office and warehouse space in one facility
- In stock, 17,508 commercial, military/aerospace and hard-to-find fastener and industrial supply varieties and 32,028,481 fully traceable pieces
- After hours emergency? We offer 24/7, 365 day service. Dial 1-800-800-2658. Press “1.” Leave detailed message, including phone number and requirements. Await return call
- Computerized imaging system for mistake-proof storage of customer P.O.’s, certs, blueprints and confirmations, and vendor invoices
- AS9120B certified
- Ongoing kaizen program
- Six, $100 Service Guarantees
- Our Vision — to consistently be the “lowest total cost” commercial and military/aerospace fastener supplier in the U.S.
Mike Londergan works closely with architects, engineers, construction company owners and contractors who require fastener products. And he’s accustomed to dealing with electricians, mechanics, HVAC technicians and concrete contractors.
Mike has over 30 years of distribution experience in:
- Industrial pipes and fittings – 8 years
- Commercial and construction fasteners – 20 years
- Inside and outside sales, purchasing and operations
- Technical problem solving and project specifying
Contact him today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-729-5711.